A large Gothic castle of the Rosenberg family (Rožmberk f.), damaged by the Hussites and by the fire in 1467, restored in the first half of the 16th century, another strong damage by the explosion of gun powder in 1573 and by the earthquake in 1605. Restored and immediately after conquered in 1619 by General Buquoy. Restored and enlarged in the Baroque style. Very well preserved system of fortifications with a wide round moat.
GPS: 48.79073600846295, 14.78240790174078
+420 386 362 135