After a 1754 fire it was renovated in the rococo style. Complemented by an English park. The historical interiors feature period furnishings a collections from the 17th through the 19th century (the chateau salons, the dancing hall, the knights‘ halls with Gothic decorations). The Chapel of St. Joseph featured decorations by V.V. Reiner. F.A. Scheffler, a M.B. Braun. The castle complex includes stables.
GPS: 49.74397095923184, 14.78531671737778
+420 603 819 651